Saturday, October 15, 2005

Problem Details.... LunarForums Topic

Stephan -- I upgrade my scripts based on phpBB and this is a stable copy. there are no error_logs reported. I do not do global updates because I clobber appearance enhancements I have added. I like the phpBB board. LunarPages has gone with another brand which is newer and not as stable or as supported. I think the reason that you believe my scripts are old is because when I do the upgrades I do not update the extension.inc file in the main forums directory. The board software is stable. Further in that you don't appear to support this software anymore, I check with phpBB myself. There have been no alerts recently and this software is stable. Regina Thomas QiSoftware qisoftware however I did go ahead and render the script in question dead. Please lift the suspension -- at once. Futher the only exploits I have had are to the phpmyadmin scripts which are maintained by lunarpages. There are at the cpanel level and I cannot update them. Access Hosts are added that I did not add. The exploits are at the lunarpages level -- I have a topic on this board about the ACCESS Host problem which I can no longer find? Q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home