Sunday, May 20, 2007

QiSoftware-Support Transfered to New Blogger Format

Transferred this blog to the new Blogger format. The Blogger Calendar integrated with this blog is working fine.

I did have a problem because of the transfer. I have this blog setup using the same Google Adsense account as those on my other sites-- QiSoftware and Hosting-Q.

The main QiSoftware Business blog uses the Google Blogger account associated with my overall AdSense account. I had to use another Google account with this blog. I cannot merge this blog with the other Blogger account because I use different publishing options. I FTP the business blog posts to my domain whereas with this I use the BlogSpot servers. That is the whole point of maintaining a blog on the blogger servers-- to show the Blogger Calendar works on their platform as well....

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home