Sunday, July 15, 2007

Intermittent Problems with JSP support

JSP support intermittent on Hosting-Q and QiSoftware sites. For some reason the instruction to restart Tomcat was removed from the list of services that should be restarted when the server drops.

Political? Not sure.... Too much interference from those that should get their nose out of my business. Looks like another idiot move from Washington and the anal bunch of idiots that do not understand NO.

WingSix? No-- I do not believe they get to operate in a vacuum. This is idiot interference from Washington.

Protect my rights-- of course not. Try to make my life and doing business harder? Of course. What else can idiots do with no skills and no life?

Of course-- at this time I am trying to promote software and hosting services and so this is really bad timing.

FBI/DOJ do you listen on this site? If this is Washington-- this is interference with my business. Problem with laws. Please tell the powerful idiots. They seem to not understand. I said no. Maybe they will understand jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home