Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Desperate times call for desperate measures?

I went out for a about 15 minutes an hour ago. I drove less than 2 miles from my house. More problems than I should have had-- including a black Honda cutting right in front of me...

Update Q's Wire? Not right now. Noted here. Sometimes I feel idiots attempt to irritate hoping I will scream at my personal blog. I do not like having my right of way taken away by other drivers. This is the wrong thing to do.

Are you on this FBI? I called the tags.

The Problem? I believe there are a lot of leeches that try to steal from my business. They maybe upset-- I attempt to make that impossible. The fact that the FBI allows this to continue is amazing especially in that criminals are using cars to threaten. Let me repeat... I have been nowhere in several days. I was out for 15 minutes. I went less then 2 miles. Someone cuts me off... You are kidding right?

Your hand is in my pocket? I am going to have you thrown in jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home